Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Angelina Jolie Voight Boyfriend 2011

                                                         Angelina Jolie's Mother Let Her Live With A Boyfriend At 14    
As the doting mother of six young children, sometimes it's easy to forget that Angelina Jolie was once more famous for talking about how she liked knife play during sex and wore a vial of her then-husband, Billy Bob Thornton's, blood around her neck.Jolie has never been shy about making headline grabbing statements and now she's opening up about her late mother Marcheline Bertrand, who died in 2007 at the age of56,and talks about her less than traditional upbringing.Jolie told TheSun what she considers to be brilliant parenting on her mother's part:"One of my boyfriends lived with me at my mum's house when I was just 14. It was the smartest thing my mother could have done because, this way, we weren't hanging out in a park together," she said. "We lived like a married couple for two years. By the time I was 16, I wanted my freedom and wanted to focus on work."That's not what most parents would have done, but most parents didn't raise Angelina Jolie.The Oscar-winning actress, also opened up about her own children and told the paper that her life changed with she made the 2001 film "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider," which filmed in Cambodia where she later adopted her eldest son Maddox.The 36-year-old star said she thought training to be Lara Croft was difficult, "But once I became a mum, I realized it was far harder than being Lara Croft," she confessed.Motherhood has clearly changed Jolie. In 2008 she told The Daily Mail, "The kids are my priority, so it's possible that fromnow on I will make fewer movies. I may even stop altogether. I no longer have the ambition I had in my 20s."And she is clearly grateful for her own mother's unique parenting style. She told The Sun, "If anybody ever tells me that I am a mother to them like my mum was to me, it will be a great compliment."But while Jolie's own childhood may have deviated from the norm, her own children despite their jetset lives, seem to have a fairly normal upbringing. The family was recently spotted at showings of "Wicked" and "Shrek"London's West End, and even seen partaking in average family outings like going bowling.
  Angelina Jolie & boyfriend
 Angelina Jolie & boyfriend
Angelina Jolie & boyfriend
Angelina Jolie & boyfriend
 Angelina Jolie & boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer